If you are interested in joining the DARCC team, please review the career opportunities below and email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please consider volunteering with us to open opportunities for future employment.
It is the policy of the Dallas Area Rape Crisis Center to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons, and to recruit, hire, train, promote, and compensate persons in all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
On Call Staff Advocate
Summary: The purpose of the On-Call Staff Advocate is to ensure that the needs of DARCC Clients are served in a timely, efficient manner.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for answering crisis calls on the 24 hour crisis line.
- Responsible for providing hospital accompaniment at Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas for any victim who presents for a SANE exam.
- Responsible for completing all required documentation of services provided and hours worked.
- Responsible for assisting volunteers with questions and/or concerns during their volunteer shifts.
- Responsible for submitting timesheet on a bi-weekly basis.
- Responsible for staying in communication with Director of Advocacy Services, attending mandatory meetings, and participate in being a mentor to upcoming training classes.
- Responsible for participating in on-going continued education.