Sponsor an in-kind donation drive with your friends, neighbors, colleagues, company or organization!
Tangible items are needed at the Dallas Area Rape Crisis Center and are a meaningful way to support DARCC’s work to provide survivors and their loved ones the resources they need to reclaim their lives. There is a year round need for items. For more information on sponsoring a donation drive contact the Crisis Services Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-345-5041.
DARCC Hospital Program Drive
Items are especially needed for victims who are served through DARCC’s hospital intervention program. When victims of sexual assault arrive at the hospital often their clothing is collected as evidence or is badly damaged. DARCC provides victims in the hospital with items that they would not otherwise receive. This includes clothing that they can wear home (scrubs), shoes if needed, and toiletry kits.
Items Needed (all items must be new and unused):
- Scrubs (tops and bottoms) in all sizes, including 10 and up (L, XL, and up)
- Sports bras (all sizes)
- Underwear (all sizes)
- Journals (no religious sayings please)
- Travel size shampoos, conditioners, body wash, deodorant
- Flip Flops (size 5 and up)
- Slippers/house shoes in all sizes (size 5 and up)
- Zip-up fleece type sweaters
- Undergarments for men
- Toiletries for men
DARCC Office and Program Supply Donation Drive
Donations of supplies are always needed at the Dallas Area Rape Crisis Center offices for client programs and for daily office needs.
- Amazon Gift Certificates (to buy therapeutic workbooks for clients)
- Composition Books
- Spiral Notebooks
- Grocery Store Gift Cards
- Board Games
- Art Supplies (paint, brushes, construction paper, etc.)
- Plain white t-shirts (undershirt type, short sleeve, nothing printed on the front)
- Office supply gift cards
- Office supplies (please call 214-345-5041 for specific needs)
- Equipment donations (please call 214-345-5041 for specific needs)
Individuals and businesses can provide their time, talents and resources to assist DARCC in daily operations and fundraising. Needed services include printing, graphic arts/design, public relations, copy services, marketing, shipping and courier services. (Please call 214-345-5041 for specific professional service needs.)